In case you are wondering how to get your tax forms from UBC, here are some instructions.
How to download your T4 Statement:
- Log-in to the Faculty and Staff Self-Service portal, using your Campus-Wide ID Login (CWL). If you are off-campus, you will need to connect using VPN. (If you can, it is also much easier to just get these forms while you are using the UBC network on campus without worrying about the VPN).
- In the My Pay column of the screen, select Year End Slipsto see the content agreement to receive your Statement electronically for the current and subsequent years.
- Note: Faculty and staff who choose not to accept the agreement will receive their T4/T4A Statements in late February, consistent with the requirements of the Canada Revenue Agency.
Technical difficulties? Visit the Payroll FAQ Page.
How do download your UPass tax credit and other student tax forms:
- Log into the Student Services Center using your CWL here https://www.sscext.cwl.ubc.ca/
- Click on Financial Summary
- In the lefthand navigation pane you will see links to various tax documents. Click on each and save as a PDF or print.
Good luck and happy number crunching!