The ratification vote will be conducted Thursday by secret ballot at the ratification meeting in Woodwards 2 beginning at 4:00pm. We will start with a presentation by the exec on the deal, followed by an extended Q&A session. Voting will take place no later than 6:30pm.
- Can work be safe when home isn’t? Fill out this important survey December 5, 2013
- Disability rights: New fact sheet explains full scope of the duty to accommodate December 3, 2013
- CUPE marks International Day for Persons with Disabilities December 2, 2013
- Canadians reject government attack on airline passenger safety December 2, 2013
- Activists rally around green jobs November 29, 2013