The ratification vote will be conducted Thursday by secret ballot at the ratification meeting in Woodwards 2 beginning at 4:00pm. We will start with a presentation by the exec on the deal, followed by an extended Q&A session. Voting will take place no later than 6:30pm.
- New Maison Radio-Canada: Too many questions, not enough answers June 18, 2013
- CUPE prepares for Labour Day June 18, 2013
- Please take action to help defeat Bill C-377 June 18, 2013
- CUPE celebrates Pride 2013 June 17, 2013
- Montreal bus drivers launch a petition to counter violence against them June 17, 2013