We have confirmed mediation dates between the union and the employer with third party private mediator Vince Ready next Tuesday, November 6. Mr. Ready was able to broker a deal between CUPE 116 and the university and we are optimistic that we might be able to reach an agreement through this same avenue. In the mean time, job action on campus will continue.
- International Women's Day March 7, 2014
- President of Uganda signed into law legislation which criminalizes same-sex relations in Uganda March 6, 2014
- United for a better future: CUPE's year in review March 5, 2014
- Global Justice: Spring 2014 March 4, 2014
- Tabletalk: Winter 2014 March 3, 2014