We have confirmed mediation dates between the union and the employer with third party private mediator Vince Ready next Tuesday, November 6. Mr. Ready was able to broker a deal between CUPE 116 and the university and we are optimistic that we might be able to reach an agreement through this same avenue. In the mean time, job action on campus will continue.
Sign up for our Mailing List
- Popular Economics: A fair economy is a strong economy April 15, 2014
- Make CUPE stronger: Support the member survey April 14, 2014
- Tell your MP not to gamble with passenger safety April 9, 2014
- Counterpoint: Spring 2014 April 9, 2014
- Montreal 2014: CLC Convention April 1, 2014